A collection of talks, learnings (e.g. from Journal Clubs) and micro projects.
Picture Credits: Pixabay
Building a Food Classifier App End-to-End: Walk-through & Sharings (Jan-2020)
I conducted a hands-on workshop to walk participants through the creation of a food classifier webapp from data collection to application deployment and sharing of lessons learnt.
Journal Clubs, Learnings and Walkthroughs
I shared presentations and walkthroughs of learnings from journals/articles in areas of interests in my Github repo. You can access the link below.
Below are some micro projects I’ve written for AI, Machine Learning and Data Science. Please look at my blog for more posts.
- Dim Sum Classifier – from Data to App part 2
- Dim Sum Classifier – from Data to App part 1
- Rock, paper, scissors – vision transfer learning with fast.ai
- Serving Rock, Paper, Scissors Image Classifier App built with Tensorflow 2, Keras and Flask
- More Focal Length visualizations – Tableau
- Exploring Focal Length with Exiftool and R