This page lists the various voluntary data projects that I’ve led or contributed to with DataKind Singapore in reverse chronological order.
Picture Credits: Pixabay
Volunteer for WaterPoint Data Exchange (2019)
I assisted to create an Image Classification Model to identify WaterPoint images.
- Multi-class Image Classification
- Transfer Learning
- Tools used: Python, fastai
Data Ambassador for Projects
- Community Justice Centre & Law Society Pro Bono Services (2018)
- Singapore Children’s Society (2017)
I co-led the above projects as a Data Ambassador, collaborating with non-profit representatives to discover business needs and translate them into data requirements, and worked with volunteer teams to deliver data insights and proof-of concepts in a weekend DataDive.
Volunteer for Earth Hour (2015)
I contributed to campaign data extraction automation scripting and analyzing campaign data.
- Worked on automating of data extraction from API
- Worked on data analysis and visualization of Campaign Data
- Tools used: Python, R